EASTER BASKET GIFT IDEAS FOR LITTLES

In less than two weeks, Easter will be here! I really loved Easter as a child. In fact, I think I almost loved it as much as Christmas. Maybe it had a little something to do with waking up and having to look for chocolate and candy hidden all throughout your house and then being allowed to eat said candy and chocolate. I mean, how could you not love this holiday as a child? I wish Easter was like that for me now!! 

I love the idea of putting together a little thoughtful Easter gift basket for small kids, and if you do too, I've put together a list of items that may help give you some ideas. 

Plus - I also wanted to play around with Canva and the collage tool since I've been out of practice for so long! :) I accomplished two things with this one, friends!!

Hope you enjoy!


Until next time.

0 comments