SEPHORA VIB ROUGE SALE PICKS

Well, the day is finally here! It's the day that many of us I'm sure have been patiently (aka. not so patiently) waiting for. It's the start of Sephora's VIB sale. For those who are VIB Rouge members (insert the hand raised emoji or, better yet, the embarrassed face emojis because that means we've all spent so much money on freaking makeup to get here), we get an extra 20% off all purchases from now until Monday (insert the hand clap and the bottle of champagne emojis).

If you're anything like me, I'm sure you've been holding off on buying anything you need (or at least trying to) from Sephora over the last few months in anticipation of this sale. Not only do I use this sale to stock up on my favourites for the year, but I also use it as a way of justifying some new purchases that are a little less on the "need" side, and totally more towards the "gimme all the shiny new items" side.  It's also the perfect time to stock up on some items that would make great Christmas gifts.






Since I'm always really curious as to what goodies other people are buying during this sale, I figured I would share some of the things that's been on my radar lately.

First up is my go-to list. These are items that I continue to purchase often and they continue to be staples in my everyday routine. It seems no other products can replace these (and if they happen to, it's usually only temporary). You can be sure all of these will be added to my shopping cart today!


Sephora Must Haves




Next up are the items that I've been lusting over for quite some time now, although I'm still not entirely sure yet which ones will be coming home with me over the next few days. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!




Sephora- Makeup




Sephora- Skin Care




Stay tuned over the next few weeks so I can show you what I bought!  I'm so excited!!!  Oh, and Todd if you're reading this, just remember that I love you and that it would be in both of our best interests if you do not check back!!!

Let me know if you're taking part in the sale and what your picks are. Happy shopping my VIB friends!

Until next time.

0 comments