What Filled My Heart This Week

Well hellooo there, Friday.  So nice to see you.  I must say, you were pretty quick getting here this week.  Make sure you continue to be oh so nice to me from here on out, okay?  K, thanks! Now that we got that outta the way....

Do you ever feel like you're just flying through the days of the week?  I know I certainly do.  In fact, sometimes I get so stuck in a routine that I feel like I'm just going through the same motions day by day and it causes the days to blur together. 

Since the name of this little space of mine is called So Fill Your Heart, I thought it would be a great idea to do a weekly post on things that stood out to me during the week that made me happy, or even just a little more excited than usual.  And that way, even if I happen to have a crappy week, it will remind me that there are still so many things that I can appreciate and be grateful for.






Now, I'm not trying to get all serious over here, but sometimes when your days are zippin' by, It'd be nice to just stop and think of the things that made you smile a little larger.  And since it's Friday, I figured what better time to do so. 

So, here it goes:

(1) Short week.  Who doesn't love that?  I feel that no explanation is needed here!

(2) Todd's schedule got changed last week so he's now working Monday-Friday like me, which means he's off this weekend and every weekend from here on out.  I'm so excited because I feel like going forward we will be able to have a better routine (wait, did I just say routine after giving that speech earlier?).

(3) My mom has been in town this week so she has been taking Charley most of the time while I'm at work.  It makes momma so happy knowing that her girl isn't cooped up in her crate all day.  Plus, she isn't such a handful then in the evening.  Win, win.

(4). Our friends won 4 free tickets to Yuk Yuk's last night and asked us to join them.  We had so much fun and it was so nice to go out during the weeknights.

(5). Having this blog of mine.  I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but I'm absolutely loving it.  It's something I've wanted to do for a while now, and I'm so proud that I'm actually doing it.


Well, that's it.  That wasn't so bad, now was it?  Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

What are some things that made you happy this week?

1 comment

  1. So nice to be here and meet you, Renee! I like the feeling of your blog. Thank you for sharing your heart here. :) love, Jenn

    ReplyDelete