Recipe// Creamy Apple Dip

You know, there's just some things in this world that I will not do and eating an apple without this dip has recently become of one those things.  I know it sounds funny, but I swear it's true.  If I don't have the ingredients to make this dip then I don't look twice at those apples that are staring at me when I open the fridge door.

I found this recipe on Pinterest a few months ago and it is ahhhh-mazing.  It's healthy, it tastes almost dessert-like, and it literally takes two seconds to whip up.  What's not to love about that?  And believe me on the two seconds to whip up part.  I'm sure many of you know by now that if I'm actually sharing a recipe, the difficulty level is not too far off from boiling water.
 
Here's what you'll need:
-Apples
-Honey
-Cinnamon
-Peanut Butter
-Plain Greek Vanilla Yogurt
-Optional: Protein Powder
 

ONE// Mix 4 tbsp of plain greek vanilla yogurt and 2 tbsp of peanut butter. I prefer the chunky peanut butter in this recipe, but both are really good.

TWO// Add in 1 tsp of cinnamon




THREE// Add 1 scoop of protein powder (again, it's optional).

FOUR//  Depending on how sweet you want the dip, add 1- 2 tsp of honey (I usually add 1). 


FIVE// Slice your apples

And that's it, easy as that.  See, I told you it was pretty simple.
 
This recipe makes enough to have with a couple of apples.  So, luckily for me, I have some with me at work today, because you could be sure that if I didn't, my apple wouldn't dare venture out of my lunch bag.
 
 
 
 
Linking up with Ashley and Jessica
 
 
post signature